Monday, January 14, 2019

How to Select the Best Wall Paintings for Your Home

When I first thought of designing my house, I had so many options in my head. I don’t know which one to use and which one to omit as everyone that I got has its own pros and cons to it. I did my share of research for months and there has been one common thing that I have noticed in every possible research materials I have come across.

That is to use wall paintings for the place. I even went to watch a video on YouTube namely 40 Home Painting Colours Design Ideas | Booth Tips And Tricks Sprayer Technique DIY Tutorial 2018 where I got to understand the value of colors and even that of the paintings for the walls as well. So, I am here to share some of my points with you.

  • Finding the Right Wall Painting: 
    Searching the internet will force you to come across so many options. Choosing the right one among the lot can prove to be a bit tough and you might not want to go for the hassle. So, what I did was I first measured the area where I am supposedly planning to hang the wall painting. That will give me an idea of the size that I have to keep in mind before I plan to Buy Wall Paintings in India. The last thing I want is to purchase a painting, which will not even fit the allotted space I have for it!

  • Focusing On Paints and Colours:
    You might not know this fact but wall colors will play a proper role in the wall paintings that you care to choose. For example, if you have a wall color, which is in subtle hues and in beige colors, then you can probably go for brighter wall painting with a splash of colors, here and there. It will help you to brighten up the subtle color background well and will give your wall painting a meaning. Similarly, choose a painting of light colors for a darker background.

  • Be Sure Of the Texture:
    If you are planning to hang the wall paintings on a textured wall then don’t go for the abstract art. You have already invested such a great deal of money on the textured wall so you want the people to see that. Adding an abstract or colorful wall painting on top of it will shift the gaze from the wall to the painting and you don’t want that. So, creating a balance between walls and paintings matters a lot.

  • Be Sure Of the Painter:
    If you really have any soft corner for any famous painter, then you can get the pictures from that amazing artist. For the bigger pictures, the living room is a proper option. For any subtle wall paintings, you have bedrooms and your kid’s rooms as well. Just try to fit the painting with the walls and rooms, and things will work out well for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment